I am just doing a quick reflection of the A-Z challenge. I learnt so much stuff going through peoples blogs, but doing a challenge opens you up to yourself. Here are a few things which were clarifies to me on my A-Z Challenge journey.
- There is always time to do anything; you just need to find the motive to make the time
- Doing a challenge with others is a great motivator
- It is inspiring to know that other people appreciate your work, even if it is something as small as an opinion
- Planning ahead saves so much time (in blogging and in life!). Having a few posts queuing up allows you to get on with your other life projects
- There is not enough hours in the day, which is why so many decide to use the hours in the night (sometimes to get things done, sleep must be sacrificed)
- You can make a blog about anything. When I first started blogging I thought it was important to make sure you picked the most popular area of your topic. Someone is always interested.
- Research is fun and it is needed every now and then, but pages of text are not the only way to make a successful blog post. This challenge made me realise I can put up a picture, or a quote- as long as it is relevant to the theme of my blog.
Overall I realised blogging is hard work, but I’ve never been afraid of some of that.